Attorney-at-law at the Litigation Department of MEPF Sofia office. Masters degree in Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria. She is also graduate of the Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge and was awarded with a Diploma in English and European Union Law in January 2009. She is providing legal advises and representation before the state courts and courts of arbitration in the fields of Property law, Commercial law, Civil Status of foreigners, International Matrimonial law, Human Rights issues. Her area of expertise also includes filling applications and representation before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.
Attorney at Law registered in the Bar Association of Madrid, Spain, and Manager in Eastern Europe Offices located in Sofia (Bulgaria) and Belgrade (Serbia). Deep experience on Corporate Law, dealing with authorities in relation with Public procurement contracts specifically focused on European Funds and other International Financial Institutions projects such as EBRD, etc. Advisor for international companies and individuals on legal issues about Tax Law, Labour Law and Administrative Law between both countries.
He graduated with a Law degree from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, ICADE, and holds a Master in Internationalization of Companies (CECO-ICEX). His career started as International trade advisor at the Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria. He is in charge of the development of the international business. Attorney at Law in Eastern Offices located in Moscow (Russia), Sofia (Bulgaria), Bucharest (Romania), and Istanbul (Turkey). His areas of expertise include advising companies on the internationalization related to developing sectors: Public construction, agro-food industry, real estate, etc. He is also specialist in legal advice, to companies and individuals, in the process of foreign investment in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania.
Attorney-at-law at the Tax and Corporate Department of MEPF Sofia office. Masters degree in Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria. Fully qualified lawyer, Member of Sofia Bar Association since 2003. Since 2013 she is qualified as a mediator with specialization Trade and commercial mediation and registered in the Common register of Mediators held by Ministry of Justice. Her practice includes experience in tax legal issues and procedures with domestic and international aspects; representation before the local courts on tax procedures, Contractual and Corporate law; Real estate. Publications regarding the tax procedures in national newspaper Dnevnik.
Attorney-at-law at the Contractual and Corporate department of MEPF Sofia office. Masters degree in Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria. Fully qualified lawyer, Member of Sofia Bar Association. He is providing legal advice and representation before the state courts in the fields of Property law, Commercial law, Labor law, Family law. His area of expertise also includes Public tenders, Renewable energy and Real estate.
- Works in Martinez-Echevarria since 2007
- Master in International Relations from the Faculty of Law of the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- Speaks Bulgarian, English and Spanish
- Occupation: correspondence with clients, preparation of power of attorneys, declarations, title deeds and other related documents, translation of documents from and to Bulgarian, English and Spanish, assisting in the process of certification of documents, registration of companies, verification and payment of due taxes, primary accountancy
- Works for Martinez-Echevarria since 2007
- Master in “International Relations” and “International Business” from the Law Faculty at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- Speaks Bulgarian, English and French
- Occupation: conducting legal research, maintaining and organizing files, drafting various documents, correspondence with clients, providing assistance for EU funds and project development.